Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Jobs that You Can Do

Will you take a job that allows you to travel all over the world? I will for sure! 

I've always wondered what job will support world traveling and today when I was on StumbleUpon, I came across an article called "45 Great Jobs You Can Do While Traveling The World And How To Get Them" and I want to share it with you guys. 45 jobs! Wow... I could only think of 3 before reading it. The jobs that are listed includes Freelance Travel Writing, Travel Blogging, Flight Attendant, Peace Corps, Interpreter, Online Poker Player, Freelance Photographer, Travel Agent, ESL Teacher and many more. My personal two favorite jobs listed are Peace Corps Volunteer and Freelance Photographer. 

The Peace Corps is a volunteer program run by the United States government. The stated mission of the Peace Corps includes three goals: providing technical assistance; helping people outside the United States to understand American culture; and helping Americans to understand the cultures of other countries. I want to spend some time to do volunteer work at some point of my life, and it would be ideal to volunteer in a foreign country. Freelance Photographers are self employed. They first make a picture and then offer it for sale or display. 


These experiences are unique and meaningful, and I hope one of them could be achieved while having the freedom to travel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment