Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome to Kaleidoscope!


"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."  --- Confucius


I realized that I tend to forget to appreciate what I see or experience every day. When I was little I could easily be amazed by people, culture and nature... almost everything around me! The beauty of the world did not change, and I need to learn to appreciate it. I picked up photography few years ago and since then I am able to slow down the pace of my life and spend some time to observe this beautiful world through my camera lens. 


This is also the reason why I name my blog Kaleidoscope. If you have ever seen one yourself you would know what I mean. I will share my thoughts on this beautiful world through my camera and hopefully make my blog, and my life, as colorful as a Kaleidoscope. 


2 comments:

  1. Your background fits so perfectly with your blog! I love it, so colorful and vibrant. I am excited to see some of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to love looking into Kaleidoscope's! My mother bought several because she knew how much I loved them! It takes your eyes on a wonderful trip to a land filled with color, shapes, and objects. As a child this was definitely one of my prized possessions. Now that you reminded me of how much fun and beautiful they are I might dig through my old things at home! I too, look forward to your postings as your blog is so animated and colorful!

    ReplyDelete