Friday, March 1, 2013

Road Trip and Spring Break



Counting down the days guys… I can’t wait for Spring Break! This year’s Spring Break I’ll be able to fulfill my dream of going on a road trip, SO EXCITED! You have probably seen the movie Elizabethtown by Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst. Well I fell in love with the road trip scene in the end of the movie. It must be epic to see beautiful sceneries fly by the car window while listening to your favorite songs. Road trip can help releasing all the tensions from work, study and anything that stresses you.

This Spring break, I'm going to Virginia with seven other good friends. I've been there last Spring break and loved it so much. If you ask me what I will do there, I really don’t know the answer… Last time we just chilled and didn't do anything! It was a break from the busy school work we had, so we didn't want to be stressed with where to visit.So that was a real break for us! We stayed in a cozy beach house and cooked two meals a day. We tried to sleep as much as we want and eat as healthy as possible. During the day, we would walk to the beach, play volleyball, make sand castles and do some photo shooting. I think this kind of vacation is what I need right now, and with the road trip, it’s just going to be AWESOME!

Plus I need to see some sunshine after New Jersey’s long winter… 8 days to go guys!Hope you all have some amazing plans for Spring break. As long as it makes you relaxed, it doesn't matter what you do.  

2 comments:

  1. That's cool that you get to go on a road trip for spring break! I went on one road trip with my best friend a couple of summers ago. It didn't go exactly as planned because there was nothing opened where we were in Downtown Pennsylvania. We still tried to make the best out of it, even though we got so lost on the way home it took us almost five hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your road trip experience! This road trip that I'm going on is about 6 hours away. Hope it's fun!

      Delete