Friday, February 8, 2013

How about a Trip without a Plan?


Life is what happens while you’re busy planning other things. --- John Lennon
I was looking through the pictures that I took during traveling today. I realized that most of my traveling highlights happen without a plan. The good times and memorable experiences have almost never happened under my planning. So when you travel, just enjoy it and go with the flow guys!

 I hopped on a bus with few friends and ended up climbing down to a 
snorkeling ocean through a lava trail. Absolutely the best experience in Hawaii!

I believe that the most important part in traveling is not what you have seen along the way but what you have experienced and remembered. The ultimate goal to visit a foreign place is to appreciate and acknowledge the culture differences. I enjoy traveling with my own pace, stop and go… I like to stop for more than a picture's time, after all a picture can only remind me of how the place looked like not how I felt about there.

The time has passed 12 am and it's officially 2013 in China, so everyone happy Chinese New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment